Join us for this expanded version of a lightning talks session, where you'll hear five different visions for the future, covering:
- How we can make documents communicate bibliographic and structural metadata (Vint Cerf and Frode Hegland)
- The state of open data (Megan Hardeman)
- An Uber-like approach to scholarly communications (Mohammad Alhamad)
- How the Research Nexus and POSI will help build a more connected scholarly community (Jennifer Kemp)
- Accessible discovery via mobile for an economically diverse world (Mike Napoleone and Monita Shastri)
The presentations will be followed by a group discussion, where you can find out more about these visions and share your feedback.
NISO Discourse Discussion for this session